Friday, January 18, 2008

I don't think I could do worse.......

This is a short Friday blurb, but hey....I only work half day Fridays so I figure a shorter entry is merited :) For your amusement->

My ex-coworker over at HNTB and his wife were expecting a baby a little after I left. I had discussed with him what names they were thinking about before I left and was really hoping they had changed their minds since then. I never heard anything about the kid so I emailed another coworker this week to find out if they had stuck with their original name...... they had. They had a baby boy and named him Prague.... like the city. The poor kid's name is Prague Daisley. He is SO going to get beaten up in school :P

3 comments:

Sarah D said...

Wow, that's not good...

I have an ex co-worker who had twins, named Stella and Hazel. Hmmm. Not quite as bad as Prague tho.

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with Prague? It's a great city and a much better choice than say Detroit, International Falls, Kansas City, or Hoboken.

Abby said...

I dunno Dad.... Hoboken Daisley has a nice ring to it. Although, it is more of a girl's name I suppose :)