Friday, March 14, 2008

If I Fall, You're Going Down with Me....

Weird title perhaps, seeing as how I am simply announcing that my brother, the great Ben Elkins, has started a blog!! I'm excited for at least three specific reasons

~Now maybe I don't have to hear as much of their family news through my mom for the first time anymore. Now to be completely fair, I tell my mom more stuff then I tell them too so I'm sure this goes both ways :P

~ His first blog about obsessive parking makes me feel better about my own weird obsessions (including parking.... I like the space in front of the pipe because it is the only one with a parking stop... and I get here earlier now to park there...so sad) and gives me an idea of where I got these tendencies (thanks alot, mom and dad :P)

~ Last but not least, it gives me blog fodder for a Friday which is either the easiest or absolute hardest day of the week to come up with anything to say.

Anyways, welcome to blog-dom Ben!! 3ringben.blogspot.com

p.s.- If you become one of those once every three months bloggers, I will disown you.... maybe... partially.... well, just don't do it, ok?

p.p.s.- Ben posted one of his newest faves of Elena, so here is one of my faves from earlier this year.

No comments: