Monday, March 03, 2008

Still Kickin'

I laid down to go to bed last night and Micah started kicking like he often does (it's still sporadic when I feel it, but I'm more likely to feel it at night after I lay down). The kicks were spread pretty far apart, but I noticed on the second one that it felt harder than normal. I put my hand on my stomach and waited and sure enough the next time he kicked, I could feel it.... from the OUTSIDE!! I woke Nate up and put his hand on my stomach and Nate got through 3 "I don't feel anything"s in the minute it took Micah to kick again. (I guess he thought that Micah kicks on command, or maybe just that when a baby is kicking it is doing one immediately after the other... or maybe he was just tired cause I woke him up :) But when he did kick, Nate felt it! Nate had been feeling a little left out when I could feel Micah and he couldn't... it was a really cool experience to share with him! Luckily for Nate, he doesn't have to share in the baby keeping you awake part of that fun :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep. Overall, the daddy roll in the whole baby production operation is a pretty sweet gig.