Monday, March 10, 2008

well.....

I have eaten nearly HALF of my enormous bag of honey nut chex already just trying to figure out what to write today.... Mondays can be difficult when it comes to blogging :P At this point though, the only way to make sure that my cereal lasts me as long as it needs to (another 2 hours or so) is to start typing...... so there you are :)

Things that were cool this weekend~

~Hanging out with the fam
~Seeing Elena react to the real and animatronic animals in Rainforest Cafe
~Great, home-cooked, food that I didn't have to cook myself
~Great, non-home-cooked, desserts from Ooh La La Dessert Boutique
~Jamba juice!
~Going to the Aggie basketball game
~Wildflowers in the highway median and deer in the pastures
~Watching Elena try to squeeze her whole body under a row of chairs in church to reach her paci
~Finding out that Elena is the only kid her age who can climb the inflatable "big slide" without a parent and that she climbs it faster than most kids that had up to 3 years on her

p.s.- I love Evan too with his big smiles and bouncy nature... unfortunately he's too young to "do" much of anything yet :)

No comments: