Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Growth Chart



Whoa baby :) The above pic is my 31 week picture and as of today, I am 32 weeks pregnant!! Gosh, that's scary :P Right now I am just hoping that Micah holds on until at least July 1st as that is our last birthing class. I'm learning so much each week that I can't imagine going through labor without completing the program first. Now, it is unlikely that Micah will show up before maybe July 9th and very unlikely that it'll be before July 2nd, so I'm not worried :)

How big is your baby?
Your baby is anywhere from 15 to 17 inches long and weighs between 4 and 4 1/2 pounds.

What is happening with your baby?
Your baby is continuing to grow. His toenails and fingernails have formed. The lungs are continuing to mature but will not reach full maturity for several more weeks. Your baby's skeleton has completely formed, but his bones are very soft and pliable.

No comments: