Friday, May 23, 2008

You can dance if you wanna.....

Yesterday marked the season premier of So You Think You Can Dance and I am SOOOOOOO ready!!! I wish they did two seasons a year and not just the summer, but I suppose they are trying to keep it fresh :) If you've never watched the show and you think dancing is cool in any way shape or form, you need to watch this year.... Thursdays on Fox!! It is in the audition phase right now and there have already been two absolutely phenomenal hip-hop/ poppers, which even if you don't like dancing, you will think these guys are amazing. Anyways, that's my sales pitch... happy Friday ya'll!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The double jointed guy was amazing, Dominic's puppy love was too cute and the "self-confident" Italian guy...oh my goodness! But inquiring minds want to know did you have your recurring dream last night?

Liz said...

True that, Abigail! I have been waiting all year for this show to start up again!