Monday, May 19, 2008

So Fresh and so Clean (clean)

This weekend was fantastic and this morning stinks because of it :P I am SO TIRED!!! That is what happens when Ben's whole family and also Nate's mom and sister come into town all at the same time :) It was Micah's baby shower this weekend and it was great! I felt so blessed that so many girls were able to come and it was fantastic to be able to catch up with everyone! It was almost a best of type thing. I mean I had my college roomies there (who drove from afar.... thanks girls, I always have fun when you are around); I had good college friends like Ashley and Stephanie; I had a whole bunch of Lighthouse girls some of which I have seen recently and some of which I haven't; I had a mother, mother-in-law, 2 sister-in-laws and a nephew; I had a good friend from the Newlywed class/ Veritas; and I had a couple of girls from a small group I was in last year. It was great!!

I don't have any pics as I am waiting for them to be uploaded by the sweet girls who had cameras, but I have to give some props..... Sheri, the cake was beautiful! Leslie, the diaper cake was so cute! It is on my table right now because I can't bear to disassemble it quite yet :) and most importantly to Leslie and Jen, you guys are both so busy with life and I was blown away by the time and effort you put into planning this. Thank you so much!

No comments: