Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thorough Check-up



Pretty much my whole life I have tended towards recurring dreams. The earliest one I remember involves me, in a mall obstacle course.....with Richie Rich. He cheated in order to win (like he needed the prize money, puh-lease!!!) and then for some reason I accompanied him to Radio Shack where we obtained a copious amount of nuts, bolts, and screws. I can't even tell you how many times I had that dream over a span of at least 3 years.... craziness.

Well, as we all know by now, pregnancy = craziness, so why should it not also come with it's very own recurring dream? I have to warn you, this dream is a little stranger than the Richie Rich dream... I think. But then again, Richie and I go way back :) Here is the plot line-> Basically every time I have this dream, it is the day before a doctors appointment. In the dream, I go to the doctor, I sit in the waiting room forever (it's very realistic :) and then I go into the back for my appointment. As a part of the "routine" check-up, my doctor removes Micah and gives him the once over just to make sure he's developing like he should. She declares him "not ready yet" and places him back inside me. Kinda like I'm an oven or something :)

Anyways, me and my bun (in the oven) are going in for another appointment tomorrow (they are now every two weeks) so I may have a very familiar night tonight :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gran and I are laughing hysterically...do you think that Dr. Scmidt can do that when he's "done"?