Thursday, November 20, 2008

Not so sweet dreams

Parenting has brought many things into my life that are strange, unexpected, wonderful and curious. I have become so used to bodily functions that I will now casually look down and calmly observe, "Oh, he's peed through his diaper again and I'm all wet....oh well". I don't take pride in it, but if you don't adapt then you will spent the first couple of years of your child's life being perpetually grossed out :P

I experienced something new last night though.....you know how sometimes you will wake up at it takes you awhile to realize why you woke up? Well, as I reluctantly emerged from my sleepy cloud at one point this morning, it was a few seconds before I knew why I had awakened....but then I heard it. Micah was farting.....a lot..... in his sleep. He just kept on going strong and I held back a giggle as I realized that it wasn't waking him up (although me laughing might have). Sure enough, he slept through this fit of flatulence and we all got another hour of sleep. Ah, good times :)

Jen- sorry about not a lot of pics recently....we've all been sick, so nobody is really up for it :P


post signature

No comments: