Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Statler & Waldorf


While not the most cuddly of Muppets, these two are still some of my faves. Their real life counterparts, however, are not quite so entertaining. As a part of our nutrition program this semester, our leader includes circuit training with her (a personal trainer) for free every week. It is a great bonus and Peggy does a fantastic job. What I find not so fantastic is the heckling of some of the older men that come to circuit training. They aren't in our class, but you are allowed to pay to come just to training and many people do.
These guys stay in the back (after we've done all the stations) and they make sarcastic comments and make fun of the cool down routine. They make their comments loudly and are very rude about it. These are 50-60 yr old men!! GROW UP!! Not only that, they are Christians.... it drives me nuts! I want to turn around and tell them that nobody forces them to be there and that they are ruining it for others. Seriously, some people refuse to leave junior high behind :P


post signature

2 comments:

Amy said...

So how do you REALLY feel? :)

Abby said...

well, I didn't figure it made sense to start mincing words now. My total lack of filter is why I haven't said anything directly to them yet :P