Friday, November 07, 2008

Today Could Be Rough......

Facts-

~ Since Tuesday, Micah has been grumpy each day from noon to 4 or so and then off and on beside himself crying from 5 til whenever he falls asleep.

~Whatever is bothering him, it is making it difficult for him to sleep giving him a max nap time of 45 minutes and a max nighttime sleep of 3 hours.

~ Nate and I are not getting the sleep we had been growing accustomed to prior to Micah's downturn.

~ I have not been feeling well the past two days and have expended what little energy I do have walking Micah around the house in the hopes of placating him even if only briefly.

Results-

~ I am tired, I do not feel well, I am worried about poor little Micah, and I am trying to make it to the doctor today to get him checked out before the weekend....... I need a nap


post signature

2 comments:

Tabaitha said...

My guess is either he has an ear infection or he is teething. Teething can start as early as 2 months. Mason started teething at 2 months and didn't get his first tooth until he was 8 months old. My doctor in Katy told me that is very common and that babies can teeth for that long, especially when it's the first tooth. The gums can be swollen and go back down and get swollen again. Also, Mason had three double ear infections before he was 10 months old. He was extrememly fussy when it was time to eat or whenever he slept. It hurts their ears to lay down. Hopefully, your doctor will have more answers and you will be able to catch up on your sleep this weekend.

C-Ray said...

Good to see you and your fam (including the adorable, albeit [currently] fussy son of yours)! Hope you've gotten some rest since you wrote this. I'm going to pray for you right now as I write this :)
toodles!