Monday, March 16, 2009

8 Months Old!

As of today, Micah is officially 8 months old! It totally freaks me out :) He has been changing so much and is starting to do some "big boy" things that on the one hand are really exciting to see and on the other hand they make me a little sad that he is growing up so quickly. So let's get to our 8 month list!

Micah is~
~ a total ham :) He loves to be the center of attention and when anybody does that (even a complete stranger) he with smile and laugh and put on a show.

~ Waving. He won't do it consistently, but we were in Ann Taylor Loft and the sales lady was talking to him while I was looking at some shirts and I heard her say, "Oh, you can wave!". I turned back saying, "No, he doesn't wave yet" and before I could get the "yet" out, I saw that he was waving at her. When she waved again, he copied her again... so cute!

~ in constant motion. He does these funny little ankle circles CONSTANTLY. As he sits and plays, he continuously makes little circles with both feet.

~ Mobile! That is Nate's way of describing it, since we don't think it can be characterized as "crawling" exactly. He can (very quickly) make his way across the floor now by literally dragging himself with his hands as his legs flail wildly. It can be best described by saying that it looks like he is swimming across the carpet :) He will rock on all fours and then drop to his stomach and take off.... it's pretty funny!


post signature

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy 8 months! I can't wait to get a wave.