Thursday, March 26, 2009

Micah in the Bluebonnets




My trusty helper (mom) went with me to the park to get pictures of Micah in the bluebonnets. A helper is VERY important when shooting pictures of a baby in flowers as they keep them from a) rolling down the hill, and b) eating flowers by the handful :P We did a pretty good job, and to our knowledge, only 3 flowers were minorly injured in the pursuit of cuteness. I HATE when people trample bluebonnets or sit down on them and squish them while taking pictures and therefore ruin them for the people that follow, so I try to be really careful. This is why my heart broke a little when, while changing Micah's diaper a few hours later, a large piece of bluebonnet fell out of his overalls. I guess he was saving it for a nap time snack :)


post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting his Texas roots established.....This is a good thing.

Anonymous said...

How precious! Great pics! I'm trying to convince Branden to take some pics with me in the bluebonnets, maybe this will sway him. :P

Unknown said...

Adoreable! It makes me want to take my new kitten out and take pictures...I think I might look a little silly though :).