Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Who is the Loser Now?

Ok, let's get a show of hands..... is anyone else out there a fan of the Biggest Loser? It's ok, you can admit it :) Ok, I see a few... Now, is anyone else out there not sure that they are still a fan after what they pulled last night? I agree :P

Perhaps I have overly lofty expectations, but when I watch 2 hours of a show, I tend to be under the belief that I should get to see an elimination. I mean, is 2 hours not long enough to recap 2 challenges and 11 people standing on a scale? With this week's challenges, all three events took less than 2 hours in real time so I don't get it. Anyways, I hope this is not going to become a habit of theirs otherwise I might have to stop watching out of sheer annoyance :P

post signature

1 comment:

Jen said...

Seriously, what in the WORLD!