Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Forward...Gaining Ground

Before Micah, I had a pretty straightforward (and traditional) view on Daylight Savings..... Fall Back = extra hour of sleep = GOOD; Spring Forward = lost hour of sleep = BAD. Well, I have to admit, I've been feeling guilty the past two days about my hasty judgement of spring forward. Now that I have a baby, Spring forward ROCKS!! Micah had been getting up earlier and earlier the past couple of weeks until he was routinely up at 6:30. Not TOO early, but annoying when I was used to 7:15. Well, thanks to the help of my new friend Spring Forward, Micah is sleeping until 7:30!!! HA, take that Fall Back!! I do have to say that I am not looking forward to his cycle shifting earlier by an hour in the fall.... that one will have to be corrected when the time comes :P

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's all about the baby.