Monday, March 09, 2009

So, Ben and Amy came into town this weekend with the kiddos and we headed off for the Rodeo on Friday with my parents. I majorly heart the Rodeo :) It was so much fun!! I enjoy the kiddie stuff even without kids, but it was so much more fun with three little ones in toe. Elena and Evan had a great time seeing all of the animals and partaking in the free farm themed activities.... Micah was just excited that there was a breeze :) Here are a few pics from before we left to go in town...




Micah was an expert tractor driver... who knew?! Oh, and we got such a HUGE reaction from his cowboy hat. Several people told us that he was officially the cutest baby at the Rodeo (I humbly agree :P) and heads turned as we passed pretty much the whole day. My mom and I were highly entertained by people's reactions!

Elena got to ride Dr Pepper at the pony ride~

Micah decided to go with no hands (daredevil :) while Evan took him for a ride~

We had a great time, and I can't wait to go again this Sunday! Did you guys know that Freebirds is in the food tents this year?? My brother was more than a little excited about that :)

post signature

2 comments:

Kelli said...

OH MY GOSH!!! He is the most adorable little cowboy that I have EVER seen. PRECIOUS! He should wear that to play group.

Anonymous said...

Stop it, Abby! Those are the cutest pics I've ever seen!