Friday, March 27, 2009

Trauma?

I bought a new post-child friendly swimsuit yesterday and I have to say that it wasn't nearly as traumatic as I expected it to be! Somewhere along the way I became a hunter in the swimsuit department. Instead of trying on different options and spending a month to find my suit, I spent about 2.5 minutes at Target (including try on time) and I'm totally happy. I think I can contribute my new found expedience to tankinis (which are so much easier to fit than 1 pieces!), Micah and the constant threat of him losing it randomly, the ability to know by looking what will fit and flatter me, and a total lack of caring whether I look super cute anymore :P Anyhoo, I have included a picture for all those with a curious nature... I got this top with solid brown bottoms. Oh, and that is definitely not me modeling :P




post signature

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Can you find me one in 2.5 seconds? :)

Abby said...

absolutely... not sayin you'll be happy with it though :)