Friday, March 20, 2009

A good day for the Elkins

For those non-basketball people out there (I prefer to call them "totally insane") the first round of the tourney started yesterday! Both LSU and A&M were in 8-9 matchups against solid teams in the first games of the whole tournament. The Tigers pulled out a hard fought victory over Butler to advance to the second round against UNC. Geaux Tigers!!


The Ags had a definitive 13 point victory over BYU whom they led the entire game by an average of 12-14 points. They are now queued up to play UConn on Saturday. Gig 'em Ags!!


Oh, and on a personal note, when I went to get Micah out of his crib this morning, he was sitting up and watching for me. Uh-oh... this is new. He is just now able to pull himself into a sitting position and that means trouble (with a capitol T and that rhymes with P.... and I digress). I guess we'll be lowering the mattress sooner than expected :P


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you had a Monday morning posting that glowed about the Ags and Tigers in their second round games, but oh well. I still love March Madness.

My security word - scoris. Used in a sentence: "Hey, do you know that the scoris?"