Thursday, October 08, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Between the weather and our schedule, I figured I better take the first dry chance I had to get some pictures of Micah with the pumpkins. It was a bit of an ordeal trying to get him to pose (Could be interesting Amy :P) or play with the pumpkins. Micah was MUCH more interested in the power cords running to the lights than he was with all the gorgeous orange pumpkins... go figure. I did manage to get a few I was happy with though!










post signature

7 comments:

Kelli said...

PRECIOUS! Where did you go?

Mom said...

I thought you got quite a few good ones...my fav is the bench shot which was totally his own idea. And he seems to like pumpkins...the stems, that is:)

Amy said...

Those are great! I'm so excited about going to the pumpkin patch here. I guess this marks the beginning of the wave of pumkin patch blog posts. I laughed last year about how every day a new friend had a post titled, "Pumpkin Patch."

Abby said...

Kelli~ St Peter's of course! Mom- thanks for helping me herd him and make these pics possible. Amy- I know! I thought of trying a more unique title, but frankly, my mind doesn't work very well in the afternoons... so that's all I had :P

Anonymous said...

I think he really adds to the pumpkin patch...and it an adorable way!
Gran

Sammie said...

Oh so cute!! Guess I need to get to my Pumpkin Patch blog update...

dad said...

It appears that he's smoking one of those pumpkins.......just sayin.