Tuesday, October 20, 2009

San Antonio

This weekend we went to San Antonio and saw my brother's family and met up with playgroup friends for a day at Sea World! Ben and Amy were moving to their new house this weekend, so we spent Saturday trying to do our best to help out with the process.... for Nate this meant lifting heavy things and for me it meant joining Amy in getting the kids and preggos out of the way. It was great to see the new house.. I think it is going to be such a great fit for them and it has much more room to stretch out! I wish I had pictures of the cousins playing together... they got along so well and seem genuinely happy to see each other! I'll have to make sure to take pictures at Christmas... and by then we'll have a fourth cousin in the mix!

On Sunday, we met up with the playgroup at Sea World in San Antonio and had a great time! Nate helped Micah feed the dolphins~


Here is a pic with lovely aquarium lighting.... yes, I know better, but the faces he makes in there are so cute that I have to at least try to capture them~


For about 15 seconds we got the kids to all sit still for a picture.... not a bad result considering that 5 toddlers were involved~


Family shot~


Chris, Kelli and Caroline


Matt, Lindy and Cade~


Trey, Kimberly and Campbell~


Steven, Devon and Abby~


A Caroline smile captured on film... not an easy thing to get!


Micah LOVES the Macaws~

and yes.... his 6-12 months shorts ARE pinned to fit him... he's THAT skinny :P

post signature

5 comments:

dad said...

Looks like a great outing. I miss you guys.

annalee said...

too fun! the pumpkin patch pics are adorable.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great...I'm sorry too that you didn't get the cuosins together. Not surprising, with all that was going on!
Gran

Amy said...

We loved having you and really appreciated the help. I'm so glad you had such fabulous weather too! Evan was telling a story about you and Nate in the car today... I have no idea what he was saying except that it involved you two. :)

Kelli said...

I love that smile!! So glad you captured it! It was so much fun!