Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What I've Been Up To - Part 2

I've been in a bit of a crafting frenzy the past couple of months, but I haven't been able to post about it since alot of it has been part of Christmas presents. This, however, was for me so I figured I'd show you guys a little of what I've been up to~


These blocks are going to go up on the shelf in my kitchen when Christmas rolls around and I'm excited! I've been trying to figure out what to put on my above the doors, 6 ft long shelf for about a year. I have a really cute pumpkin/fall leaves/ berries thing going on up there right now, and I think I'll change it out seasonally including some blocks I'm going to make for those times when a holiday is a distant memory.


post signature

4 comments:

dad said...

Very cute. More "Party Planner" than CE in this case.

Sammie said...

I want to come down and take an Abby-led "how to be crafty" course...

Katie said...

How do you get your letters? Die-cut or awesome cutting skills?

Abby said...

Dad- Well, it was going to be one or the other :)

Katie- Ha, yeah... definitely die-cut :P I have a Slice die cutter that has saved me a lot of time and hassle.

Sammie- Bring it on! Although, with all of the things that happened to you guys the last time you came, I have to say... come at your own risk ;-)