Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Where's Baby Lizzie?

Recently we have been trying to teach Micah that Baby Lizzie is in mommy's tummy. I was hoping he would be as cute as my niece was the last time my sister-in-law was pregnant and point sweetly at my stomach when we asked him "Where's Baby Lizzie?". Well..... sometimes you have to take what you get :)

Micah figured out that Baby Lizzie was in Mommy's tummy, but he has a unique way of answering you when you ask him where she is. First, he gives you a BIG smile. Second, he walks over to Mommy. Third, he lifts up my shirt and pats my bare tummy. Hmmmm, maybe not a trick to demonstrate in public ;-) Still, I love it. Nate also has Micah give Lizzie kisses at night before he goes to bed.... he'll lower his face to my baby bump and Micah makes a kissy noise... it's pretty awesome :)

post signature

No comments: