Friday, February 02, 2007

3,2,1...Shopping!!

Ok, I am getting revved up for my all-morning-and-into-the-early-afternoon-shopping-extravaganza tomorrow with Leslie! I am doing stretches and preparing myself to go in for the long haul tomorrow. I call it "Operation Get Abby To Buy Something That Isn't A Skirt". We are going to the Galleria and I'm not leaving til I find something.

You know what's sad? I haven't been shopping since the engagement pretty much so I have gone all out on tomorrow. I printed a map of the Galleria from their website and cross referenced it to the store list in order to map everywhere I want to go. It's a sad sad day :P Oh well! I'm pumped! I get Chick-fil-a breakfast (mmmmmm, chicken minis!), I get to shop (even if I typically hate the Galleria), and I get to hang out with Leslie. It doesn't get much better than that :)

3 comments:

Ulovebeth said...

Did someone say shopping?!
Okay, here's my suggestions:
Dillard's (probably has really good end of season sales--don't be afraid to check out the designer areas)
Zara
Forth&Towne
Ann Taylor Loft
and walk into Carolina Herrera all the way to the back--smell the sweetest candles in the world, touch the fabrics, don't look at the price tags, and then walk out.
It's an experience.

Abby said...

Oh yeah, the Loft is ALWAYS on my list :) The others were as well except for the Carolina Herrera experience :) I need to make sure I dress up tomorrow so that they won't kick me out of all the expensive shops :P

Anonymous said...

Bring it on. I've got my tennis shoes on and I'm ready. 1 hour and counting!