Monday, February 12, 2007

The beginning of baby...

Ok, don't freak out. I'm not pregnant, let's just start by saying that. Ok, now I get to blog :) This weekend, 5 different people asked me when we were going to start having kids. Whoa there, we just got married! Not that it's too early to think about kids, but it should be too early to have people asking us when we are going to have one already :P We avoided the "when are you going to get engaged?" question by having a fairly quick courtship, so I guess I'm not used to this line of questioning. Let's just say this... I won't keep you, my adoring public, waiting too long for kids but I don't even know when that'll be right now. Oh, and believe me, you'll know when it happens... I'm not much of a keep-news-to-yourself kind of person :)

No comments: