Thursday, February 08, 2007

Self proclaimed Knot stalker

Hi, I'm Abby and I have a problem.... I like to stalk people. Oh sure, I use the normal methods; Facebook, blogs, etc but I've also found a fun new way to pry into people's lives... theKnot.com. I highly recommend sitting down on a boring evening with your old high school yearbook and entering names of people who used to be your "best friends" and seeing how many of them are getting married/ have been married in the last 2 years. It's shocking really... especially if you are in the 22-26 range and you find out that half your graduating class (and the one behind you) is on there. This is an activity I first did with my mom (the passer of the stalker gene) and it makes for great family fun :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"and your kids might be normal"

Abby said...

unlikely :)