Thursday, February 22, 2007

Engagement Parade

Soooo, in the last two weeks I have had 3 friends (on the level of can't miss their wedding) get engaged and I even know of one more that is a friend of a friend. No, they weren't Valentines proposals... none of them were, actually. But now it begins. Tim and Kim have chosen August 11th as their date, great...we have it open, we're good to go. Now I have that panic about what dates Katie and the other Kim are going to choose. Nate and I already have four weekends in the summer booked... July 7th, August 11th and September 1st and 8th. Yikes. Sure we have plenty of free weekends, but I have a sneaking suspicion that something will happen to the effect of Katie and Kim both choosing Aug 11th and we'll have to choose between three weddings when we have no way of doing that. As far as the July and September dates go, we have plane reservations already, so those are locked. These are the kinds of things that I have no control over and yet I love to worry about :P

Things I am thankful for this morning~ Dynamic message boards on 610 that tell me that 45 north is closed completely due to an accident at Little York and the Hardy Toll Road :)

No comments: