Monday, May 07, 2007

"A" is for Amazing

My parents flew into Houston last night...... but that's not the amazing part. Do you know the amazing part? They aren't going back! My parents officially moved back to Houston yesterday and I couldn't be more thrilled! My parents being who they are (overactive :P) have the following things going on today (mind you, they just landed in Houston from Paris at 4:30 pm yesterday)...

My dad is going back to work ("What else would I do?" He asked me)
My mom is shopping for (most likely buying) a car this morning
They are both going at 1pm to look through a slew of houses with a realtor
I believe they are moving into their temporary apartment sometime in there too

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, Abby. I didn't know exactly when they would be back. Sounds like they hit the ground running!

Mrs. Klink said...

yay!!!!!!! i am so happy for y'all!