Tuesday, May 15, 2007

It's a five pinner.....


I classify vacations now by the number of Hard Rock Cafe pins that I have a potential to collect over the duration of the trip. Honestly, a good trip is one where I have the potential to pick up a pin from a cafe that I don't have one from yet. If I have a two pin potential with one new one then that is also really good. Anything above this is simply phenomenal.

Nate and I just planned our vacation for our first anniversary in December and guess what? It's a FIVE pinner!! Not only that, 4 of them are locations I don't have yet! Yes Sir, we're looking at Miami, Hollywood Fl, Ocho Rios Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel.... can one person contain such happiness? :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is so much more fun if you can amuse yourself with inexpensive useless little things.

Abby said...

Hey!... they aren't THAT inexpensive :P I won't even mention who got me started collecting them...

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that the majority of your pins came at little or no cost to you. That's pretty inexpensive....

Abby said...

Bring it, old man :P

Erin said...

we're doing the same thing...beginning to plan a 1 year anniversary trip. we're still thinking of locations...fun times!