Friday, May 18, 2007

It's a Boy!!

It's official, in early October of this year I will have a nephew! Yesterday I got to see the video of his sonogram and I can definitely attest to the fact that he's a boy :) Our whole family is super pumped and of course excited for Ben and Amy that with God's grace they will have one of each in just a few short months. Yesterday we learned that his name will be Evan Jesse Elkins... Evan because it means "God is gracious" and Jesse in honor of my oldest brother.

So get excited "Comings and Goings" fans, in just 5 short months I will begin posting with two, count 'em, TWO babies in my pictures.... does life get any better?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty darn excited about the development.

Anonymous said...

Me, too!!! I like the name, too.

Ulovebeth said...

Was he wearing a baseball cap in the picture?

--Poor little guy-still in the oven and can't even defend himself from internet embarrassment!!