Tuesday, May 29, 2007

When Tuesday is a Monday

I have to say, I REALLY like 3 day weekends. I am sitting here and it's Tuesday and I know that, but really it feels like Monday which means a few things~

~ Wednesday will feel like Tuesday, Thursday like Wednesday and Friday like Thursday at which point I will feel like I am getting off early for the week
~ I will be confused the rest of the week (what else is new)
~ Next week will be my first full week in awhile and it is going to feel excruciatingly long

Anyhoo, a quick Memorial Day update for you... over the holiday, Nate and I drove with my parents to spend the weekend at my brother's in San Antonio. We went to the outlets in San Marcos and just relaxed and hung out. I discovered some things about myself this weekend..

~ I am not very sportsmanlike when it comes to games with an element of subjectivity.
~ I get that from my dad.
~ You can never get too many hugs from your niece.
~ Not all Freebirds are made the same and sometimes your burrito guy and you just don't quite gel.
~ Super Target really is the sum of all things good.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I'm a fan of 3 day weekends as well! Of course, summer just started, so for the next two months I'm on 3 day weekend mentality, but during the school year...ah, they're glorious!