Monday, November 26, 2007

How Sweet It Is

Two years in a row, TWO YEARS IN A ROW...... when was the last time the Aggie football team could say that they had beaten Texas two years in a row? Well, I would tell you the answer to that, but it is surprisingly difficult to find that stat on the Internet. Anyways, it's been awhile.... let's just put it that way. Friday's victory was a beautiful sight to behold. A game where A&M dominated the entirety of the match-up and nobody can argue that they got lucky or didn't deserve to win. It felt good.... It felt REALLY good. It was also sorely needed to cheer my dad up after LSU dropped their chance at another championship this year. Anyhoo, I suppose all I really want to say is GIG EM AGGIES!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I heard on the radio it was in the early 90's. Haven't checked that stat out though. AND we get a new coach- woohoo! :)