Wednesday, November 21, 2007

YAY!


Ok peeps... it appears that Thanksgiving gods have smiled upon me today and Blogger is working at my office!! I have NO IDEA how that works, but I'm not going to question the motives of the Thanksgiving gods! Their other specialties, in case you were wondering, are making traffic freakishly light in the morning, removing 50% of the cars in office parking lots, and causing mere mortals to gain 10 pounds in one weekend. They are quite amazing truly :P


Wow, my posts have been SO LAME recently. I apologize for the lameness and choose to blame it on the fact that I am simply not as creative at 9pm as I am at 7 am... maybe I AM a morning person after all. Hmmmmm. Anyhoo, to try to make up for the lameness and perhaps as a sort of offering to appease the Thanksgiving gods and not have them regret their decision to grant me blog access, I offer a personal confession.... I am scared to drink out of Nalgene bottles. It's true, they scare the mess outta me. Every time I see one I think, "Wow, I want to be cool like that girl and carry around a Nalgene everywhere I go." Then I think about drinking from one and receive the instant mental picture of me spilling liquid all over myself. Now, I'm not someone prone to clumsiness or spills, but I do recognize one fundamental truth: Nalgene bottle have very large openings and my mouth is midget sized. This, my friends, is an equation for disaster.

So, closing thoughts........ Have a great Thanksgiving. And remember; Drink (from Nalgenes) Responsibly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These bottles frighten me as well (for the same reason), but I do own and occasionally use one. Sometimes you just have to push the envelope and live on the edge.

Abby said...

You're a wild man