Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sleepy

I'm tired... that's all I've got today. It's gonna be a rough day (at least tomorrow is Friday.... why couldn't that be today?)

Ah, I know.... perhaps a little sales pitch? In case it has been awhile for any of you, I suggest you take a trip to Crate and Barrel. Why? Because it is AWESOME and PRETTY and believe it or not AFFORDABLE. I also suggest you register there when the time comes because of the aforementioned reasons as well as one other one...... I went to the Crate and Barrel outlet in October with my mom and do you know what I saw?? At least half the stuff from my registry exactly one year before at incredible (sometimes 50-75%) discounts. I was glad I hadn't paid for the stuff myself so that I could have no regrets and use the opportunity to get some dish towels I never got off the registry along with a few other things. Anyhoo... that's my sales pitch and it has taken all my energy to write that so I think I'm done now :P

No comments: