Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Project Runway

As I type this I am watching the season premier of Project Runway. I discovered this Bravo show by way of one of their many Saturday marathons. I gotta say.... LOVE IT!!! It is a reality show, but I try not to hold that against it :) I think my tolerance for it comes from the fact that the contestants are so incredibly talented. Not only that, but Bravo does a good job spending more time covering the actual clothes designing and sewing part of the show than they do on the drama. I won't claim that it is completely un-dramatized, but at least you are watching truly talented people being allowed to show what they can do. Anyhoo, I don't have much else to say except if you have a chance, give Project Runway (and Top Chef which is the cooking equivalent) a shot :)

No comments: