Sunday, November 18, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance

Nate and I went to the So You Think You Can Dance tour a few days ago with Tim and Kim and it was AWESOME! Well, let me qualify that, what I could see was awesome. We got floor seats and at first I thought we were golden, but then the shortish girl sitting in front of me decided she could see better if she sat on her foot and added some extra padding. Welllllll, her doing that made her literally 7 inches taller and blocked my view of the entire center of the stage. I spent the whole first half of the show straining to see around her and hoping for the dancers to prefer the left side of the stage.

Luckily for me, there was nobody sitting behind me or Nate so I didn't have to feel guilty about sitting on both of our jackets in order to see the show :) Anyhoo, the show was AMAZING and the dancers were so cool to watch. I wish I could move that way :)

No comments: