Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Star is Born


Ok, for those of you that are Aggies, I am willing to bet that you have probably heard of Rick Larson's Star of Bethlehem presentation. If you went to Grace, than I am almost positive that you know exactly what I am talking about. It is a truly mind blowing presentation that uses astronomy to give credence to the biblical account of Jesus' birth.


After years of prayer on Dr. Larson's part, retail chains have finally agreed to pick up and sell a DVD version of the presentation this holiday season. It is an amazing opportunity for the gospel to go into the world in a season when people seem to be more open than normal to the message. I encourage you to buy a copy of the dvd, it's on sale at Wal Mart, Target, Barnes and Noble, Best Buy, etc. I bought one to show my non-christian relatives, I know that the presentation can be a very powerful witnessing tool. I ask you guys if you think about it to pray for the success of this dvd. Pray that it would win lives for Christ and that lives would be changed by seeing it. Oh, and watch it for yourself... you'll love it :)


No comments: