Monday, February 08, 2010

39 Weeks

You may notice that there aren't any pictures anymore.... that is because at this point really nothing changes externally. I am (thankfully) as big as I'm gonna get and that's about all there is to it :) Lizzie on the other hand is storing away fat with each day that she holds on. She should be between 18 and 22 inches long and weigh between 6.5 and 8 pounds! If she were born today, Lizzie would share her day with Boy Scout Day and Kite Flying Day (who flies kites in February??).

And now I give you....the evolution of teasing~

Two Sundays ago- I went to church and was asked by EVERY person I saw when I was due or jokingly "You haven't had that baby yet??"

Last Sunday- I went to church and about half of the people I saw asked or commented on the fact that I was still pregnant.

This Sunday- 2 people commented on the pregnancy while almost everyone else would try to glance at me casually (so I wouldn't know they were looking) and they would wince in a sort of sympathetic, you're still pregnant way. If they knew my mom, they would approach her in hushed tones and ask about the pregnancy.

This has turned into quite the interesting social experiment :)

Signature

2 comments:

dad said...

Tickle her feet!

Kelli said...

Oh Lizzie, I REALLY want to meet you and NEED to hold a newborn stat! :)

The world is ready for you!