Friday, February 05, 2010

My friends are the best :)

My mom friends are a total God send. No really, they are the keepers of my sanity :) I met them all through MOPS (or later through someone from MOPS :) and we blindly started a play group a year and a few months ago. I don't think any of us knew how starting that group would end up impacting our lives. That we would become as close as we have or that we would become such a strong support system for each other or that we would have so much fun with and without our kids :)

Anyways, I just wanted to give a shout out to all my girls and tell you that I thank God for you daily. I am so blessed to be able to raise my children alongside such amazing moms. I cherish the friendships we have developed and I look forward to many more years hanging out and building each other up in Christ!

On a different note, here is the weekend birthday breakdown~

Friday~ National Weatherman's Day

Saturday~ Lame Duck Day & National Frozen Yogurt Day ( I may observe that one :)

Sunday~ Wave All Your Fingers at your Neighbor Day & National Fettuccine Alfredo Day

Signature

5 comments:

Mom said...

Don't forget Super Bowl Sunday with the Saints...maybe Elizabeth "Who Dat" Ezell?

dad said...

If it's your neighbor, every day had better be wave ALL your fingers day.

Abby said...

HAHA...
mom- Nate says if they win that we'll consider it.. which means no way but we both thought it was pretty stinkin funny :)

dad- no kidding! I mean, they know where you sleep...

allaboutcade said...

praying for safe labor/delivery daily. can't get you off my mind! a good thing though! so excited:)
love, lindy

Kelli said...

I am assuming I am included in these... :)

Love you to pieces! We missed your craftiness last night! There is a new frozen yogurt place by our house... I would be game for trying it out tomorrow! :)