Friday, February 26, 2010

Baby Patterned Baldness

I believe it is what is weird about us that makes us interesting.... at least that is what I tell myself so that I can sleep at night ;-) Elizabeth has something going on that I don't think I've seen before.... we've been calling it baby patterned baldness. It is best displayed in the picture below that was posted earlier this week~

The hair on top of Lizzie's head is lighter and WAY shorter than the hair on the sides and back of her head.... it's almost George Costanza-esque. Kinda strange to have your 2 wk old daughter working such a middle aged man hairdo ;-)

On a different note, when we were in the hospital with Lizzie I noticed that her hands and feet were REALLY dry. I asked the nurse what we were allowed to put on them in terms of lotion and she gave us recommendations. Then she said, "Yeah, the extra dry skin happens when they are over-baked." HA! Lizzie may have come 4 days early, but I KNEW she was supposed to be here earlier!! The feet don't lie :)

Signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Her hair is a lot like her Pa Pa Rick's. I never thought of it as George Costanza-esque. ;)

Pa Pa Rick