Thursday, February 04, 2010

Nope, Still Pregnant

Sorry guys! I had a weird night last night and didn't remember to write a post for this morning :P I'm not feeling very creative right now, so I'll just lay the facts out for you...

Today is~
Thank a Mailman Day
National Stuffed Mushroom Day
and
Gumby's Birthday

Last but REALLY not least, it is my Grandpa's birthday! I'm hoping she comes today, but I don't feel like she will, so we'll just see :) I think since I went into labor with Micah late at night, I just assume that the same thing will happen with Lizzie... hence, I missed my shot at today when I woke up labor-less this morning..... we shall see.

Signature

2 comments:

dad said...

National Stuffed Mushroom Day and my dad's birthday?! I'm not giving up hope just yet.

Amy said...

Hang in there!