Monday, February 15, 2010

New Pic

Micah has taken to plopping down next to Lizzie while she is getting her diaper changed and this is my not so great, bad lighting, "quick get out the camera!" attempt to capture it :) I promise better pics in the future when I have regained the ability to move a little more freely and quickly ;-)

Anyhoo, I have been amazed how well Micah has done with Lizzie being around! We have already seen him learn how to be more gentle and he is always excited when he sees her, yelling BABY! He doesn't call her Lizzie yet, but we are working on it :) Today he gently wrapped his arm around her neck and kissed her cheek... it was awesome :) I didn't have the camera ready, but I will try my best to get it next time. Anyhoo, that's about it from us except I have to say that the adjustment after this delivery has been SO MUCH BETTER than last time! I have bonded with her more quickly and the Lord has been faithful to answer our prayers with only one brief bout with the over strong baby blues! I was surprised by the insta-bonding after she was born, but my mom mentioned that I have had a year and a half to get used to being a mother. Because of that, there was no anxiety or trepidation about what motherhood would be like this time, I just got to focus on my new amazing baby! Anyhoo, the amazing baby doesn't sleep forever, so I'm signing off :)


Signature

2 comments:

JenC said...

I am glad it is going better for you this time. She is so pretty, such a blessing!

annalee said...

so thankful and so glad! those two munchkins of yours sure are cute together!