Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Still Going Strong

As of yesterday, I was 4 cm dilated and 80% effaced! Elizabeth should be here soon and hopefully it will be a quick labor (being 4 cm already certainly helps :) If born today, she would share a birthday with Frozen Food Day and, of course, Groundhog Day! So if she comes out today and sees her shadow, does that mean 6 more weeks of pregnancy? ;-) I have to admit, my favorite option for her birthday is the 4th (my grandpa's b-day), but my second favorite is most definitely Groundhog Day :)
Signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dad said...

Do you know Faris Vio? I'm thinking not. Anyway, whenever Lizzy comes is good for me (though my favorite time is still Thursday).

Anonymous said...

Mine, too!
Gran

Anonymous said...

ugh...you are already 4 cm? you just skipped, hopped over early/latent labor...and will go straight to active...um, can i take some of that? haha...yeah! can't wait to see lizzie! -- liz dammel

Abby said...

Haha Liz! You'll get through it... it's so tough with the first one not having any clue what labor will look like for you. The midwives are great though and I think you'll have a really good experience :)