Thursday, February 11, 2010

Remember Me?

This blog used to be all about me... Hello there :)


Has my mom even mentioned that we went to the Children's museum a few weeks ago? Here I am with my buddy Abby~

and I finally got over my aversion to crawling through tunnels!



I took LOTS of baths and on one particular day, I kept a wash cloth on my head the WHOLE TIME!


I learned how relaxing Daddy's massage chair can be after a long day of playing~


and I ran a marathon! Ok, technically Daddy ran a marathon, but I wear his medal all the time :)


Did you know that I'm going to be a big brother soon? My sister's name is Elizabeth! If she comes today, then her birthday will also be Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk Day and Make a Friend Day! I hope she comes soon... I want to meet her and I want to have Daddy home for two weeks too :)

Signature

2 comments:

dad said...

Micah has a little adjustment ahead, but I think he can handle it.

Kelli said...

Oh Micah - We love you!