Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

That's right, it's my big brother's birthday today! Happy 29th Ben!!! Holy Cow, you're old ;-) And because I post this picture every year on my brother's birthday, and because it is soooooo Ben, I give you this~


To be fair though, my brothers mostly picked on each other and were really great to me. As my mom would say, I taught them how to treat me and didn't put up with any deviations from said game plan :) The next pic is just in here because I like to remind Ben that I loved A&M since birth, but some people had an affinity for the dark side until their junior or senior year of high school :) That being said, Ben is one of the most die hard Ags I've ever met.

Anyway, I love you Ben! You've been way better of a big brother than I ever could have asked for and it's been great having you as a brother, friend and defender (with or without a golf club ;-) I hope that someday Micah looks after Elizabeth that way you always did for me. Happy Birthday!!

Signature

9 comments:

Jill G. said...

Oh, I see Micah in that first picture of you, Abby!! And by the way, Bem is NOT old. :)

Ben said...

In the first picture I was obviously trying to protect you from that dog. The second picture is obviously photo-shopped. See ya'll tonight!

Mom said...

Awww...I love that my kids love each other!

czstout said...

Abby, so sweet!!

Abby said...

I wish I could Photoshop that well... or that I had Photoshop :P

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!
Happy birthday Ben!
Gran

dad said...

No doubt about it, you did a good job of selecting and then training your brothers.

C-Ray said...

Love the pics. Too bad we never got one tipping porta-potties, I feel like that would round them out well :)

Abby said...

I like your thought process :) I'm pretty sure though that the general rule was not to take pictures of anything that could get us grounded... or arrested :)