Monday, January 04, 2010

34 Weeks!

No pic... I've been too busy getting ready to host Bunco tomorrow! I'm excited about it and will also be glad when it's over and I have nothing being hosted at my house until March :) Elizabeth, aka little toot, is continuing to fatten up and develop those lungs of hers.... she is now the size of a bigger pineapple at around 17.5 inches long and between 5 and 5.5 pounds.

We had an ultrasound last week to check on Elizabeth's growth and everything is looking good! The tech estimated she was between 4.5 and 5 pounds (exactly right for last Monday) and said that she was measuring at exactly 33 weeks which is great! The reason I called her little toot above is because during the ultrasound, she would be very still until the tech was about to freeze the screen for a measurement and then she would start moving like crazy before the screen could be frozen... the tech was a bit annoyed... I was trying not to laugh. Anyhoo, according to the tech, Lizzie has a big ol' belly and a whole bunch of hair.... that particular description reminds me of a troll doll, but I am weird :P That's about all for now!

Signature

No comments: