Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The best cure is a pedi-cure

It's bad luck to have a baby without prettifying your feet first. As I say to Amy, the first time you see your feet in 4 months should be a happy experience :) Guess what? The lady who did my toes this time told me I had really pretty feet, then started to list 4 or 5 criteria she used to make that determination... score!


If Lizzie comes today, she will get the best day EVER!! That's right folks, Penguin Awareness Day! Oh please, oh PLEASE let her come today!!

Signature

4 comments:

dad said...

I confess I was unaware that today was penguin awareness day. Thanks for calling this to my attention.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that either...but I'm ready when she is!
Gran

dad said...

One of the great things about "Penguin Awareness Day" is that it builds anticipation for "Squirrel Appreciation Day".

Abby said...

Now, don't be ruining the surprise for tomorrow Dad!