Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Bunco... Abby Style

Yesterday was my day to host Bunco and I gotta tell you, I'm so happy with how it came out! I did a New Year's theme with all of the prizes having a corresponding resolution (Go on more date nights, cook more... etc.) and all the decor in black and white. Even the food was black and white only... I was so happy with how everything turned out and people seemed to have a good time! I didn't get any pics after people showed up, but here was some of my set up :)





Signature

6 comments:

Katie said...

super cute-great job! Is this your nesting side coming out or would you say just typical you?

Kelli said...

You did a great job! It was fabulous!

Abby said...

Ha, no.. this is pretty much typical me. Although the more pregnant I got, the more I cut back my plans... I think I ended up doing just enough though :)

Tara Reed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara Reed said...

Love your themed decor! Many Bunco hostesses aspire to be as put together, kudos!

Tara Reed
www.PrintYourOwnBunco.com

(sorry for the removed comment! One day I will figure out WHY, when I login with Blogger, it changes my comments!)

annalee said...

i loved every detail of last night. thanks for hosting a fabulous bunco!