Monday, January 25, 2010

37 Weeks

Woo Hoo, full term! Way to go Lizzie! Sooo, I had a REALLY interesting experience at church yesterday filled with lots of "I thought you would have had her by now!", "You look about ready to pop", "She should be here by now, she's SO low!" and "I didn't think we'd see you here this week!". I love our new small church and the fact that we know everyone there, so I don't mind the barrage of these comments.... I just think it's really funny how nobody thought I'd make it to yesterday based on how I looked. I just kept saying, I'm not even 37 weeks yet! Well.... now I am :)

Elizabeth is just sitting tight at this point and practicing her Tai Chi and breakdancing moves... this kid moves SO differently than Micah did! She is now the size of a watermelon (which explains my ginormous belly :) and is likely between 18 and 22 inches long and weighs somewhere around 6 or 7 pounds. Way to grow, Lizzie!

If Elizabeth was born today, not only would she be born on Opposite Day (elementary school flashbacks, anyone?), she would also have the honor of sharing her birthday with her cousin Elena... Happy 4th birthday, Elena!! I can't believe how big you have gotten! We love you very much and hope that you have a wonderful day!




Signature

2 comments:

Katie said...

She would also share a birthday with bubble wrap. Just so you know ;)

Anonymous said...

Bubble wrap...I love it! I think it would be great for her to share a birthday with Elena! And I'll bet Elena would like that, too.
Gran