Monday, January 11, 2010

35 Weeks

Almost full term now! As of today, I am now seeing my doctor every week until Elizabeth comes... I'm not sure, but she may even start checking me for dilation today :) Lizzie has been really active the past week and it's fun to feel her swishing around. She pulled a break dancing move yesterday morning and turned a 360 on her head.... pretty impressive for someone who hasn't even been born yet.

I'm getting excited about meeting her and also a little freaked out that in a month or less I'm going to have TWO kids... whoa baby. Anyhoo, as of today Lizzie is about 18 inches long and weighs between 5.5 and 6 pounds. That's about all I've got! I'll let you know if I get checked today :)

Signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Abby!
I know we worked together for all of a couple months -but I love reading your blog and seeing all the cute pictures. I'm excited to see Elizabeth!

Abby said...

What's wrong with being online friends?!