Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Feeling Festive

I figured out a good use for my super high, hard to accessorize kitchen shelf... Can everyone say random holiday decor? I made some paper letters and flowers and plunked them up there as an homage to Valentines day and I have to say...I'm loving it! Usually the only holiday I decorate for is Christmas, but it's fun to do just a touch of decorating on my nifty shelf :) Plus, due to MOPS dum dums and paper that Devon gave me because she rocks, this whole display cost me exactly NOTHING. I'm looking forward to an Easter shelf next :) (it's cuter in person, but that shelf is really hard to photograph due to AWFUL lighting :P)


If Lizzie was born today, she would share a birthday with National Peanut Brittle Day and Australia Day! An update from the doctor yesterday... I am 3 cm dilated, 80% effaced (yay!) and Group B Strep positive (BOO!). In her words, "I would be shocked if you didn't have the baby this week!" at the same time, I was 3 cm and 80% with Micah at 37 weeks and he had another week and a half to bake.. so we'll see. BUT, there is a full moon this Saturday and the days surrounding it are known for increasing odds of going into labor.. it worked for Micah :)

Signature

No comments: